Thursday, July 15, 2010

BALLAD OF WYNONNA WINSTON Test pages



Here is a test of my upcoming web comic, "The Ballad of Wynonna Winston". I'm pretty thrilled by the colors, but I'm also trying to figure out how I'm going to be able to do a 40-60 page story with 8 colors. Clearly I'm going to have to tone things down. Or, you know, not ...

I'm aiming of getting the first chapter of this new web series "graphic novella" one shot out by the end of the month - with the story completed by September. I know that's ambitious, but I also have a lot of free time on my hands right now.

1 comment:

  1. Hey those colors are great, why tone them down ?
    They remind me of the colors in old comics, you know, when it was all bold yellows, purples, oranges, blues, pinks, greens, reds. Basic colors, because color separation was such a hassle.
    Like in the old Uncle Scrooge comics. I've always loved the craziness of those colors.
    Use whatever colors you like !
    Domitille

    ReplyDelete